National Coffee Summit & Expo-2023
It is our pleasure to extend an invitation to you to participate in the upcoming National Coffee Summit and Expo 2023, which will be held from June 17-20, 2023 at the Sasa Banquet, Nayabazar, Kathmandu. This event promises to be a remarkable platform for coffee industry professionals and enthusiasts from around the nation to gather, network, and showcase their latest products and innovations.
The National Coffee Summit and Expo has established itself as the premier event in the coffee industry, attracting thousands of attendees and exhibitors from all sectors. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to connect with industry experts, gain valuable insights, and showcase your brand to a diverse and engaged audience.
- Network with key stakeholders: Engage with industry leaders, coffee producers, suppliers, distributors, and other professionals to build meaningful connections.
- Showcase your products and services: Demonstrate your latest offerings, innovations, and technologies to a targeted audience eager to explore new trends and solutions.
- Gain industry insights: Attend insightful sessions, panel discussions, and workshops led by renowned experts, providing you with the latest knowledge and industry updates.
- Enhance brand visibility: Leverage the extensive media coverage, promotional activities, and social media exposure surrounding the event to increase your brand’s reach and recognition.
Details about the National Coffee Summit and Expo 2023:
Event Name: National Coffee Summit and Expo-2023
Event Date: June 17 – June 20
Event Venue: Sasa Banquet, Naya Bazar, Kathmandu
Organizer: Nepal Coffee Producers Association
- Exhibition Booth Contract Form: https://coffeenepal.org.np/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Exhibition-Booth-Contract-Form-2023.pdf.pdf
- National Barista Championship Registration Form: https://coffeenepal.org.np/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Barista-competition-registration.pdf-2.pdf
- National Brewing Competition Registration Form: https://coffeenepal.org.np/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Brewing-competition-registration.pdf-3.pdf
- National Latte Art Championship Registration Form: https://coffeenepal.org.np/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Latte-art-championship-registration.pdf-4.pdf
- Description Of the event: https://coffeenepal.org.np/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/National-Coffee-Summit-and-Expo.pdf
- Sponsorship Contract Form: https://coffeenepal.org.np/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Sponsorship-Contract-.pdf
Recent International Events
COTECA Hamburg was a 3-day event held from 7 to 9 September 2016 in Hamburg, Germany. Some 3600 trade visitors came to Hamburg to find out about the products and innovations, and to attend the accompanying presentations and workshops. Visitors were highly satisfied with the events: 91% praised the quality of information available, 93% highlighted the opportunities for comprehensive expert discussions and exchange of views, and 90% said they were pleased with the very good opportunities to gain and cultivate international contacts. Similarly, NCPA along with its Member traders also attended this event and has been a fruitful event in connecting the traders with potential European buyers in the days to come.
Global Specialty Coffee Expo
GLOBAL SPECIALTY COFFEE EXPO was a 4-day event held from 19 to 22 April 2017 in Seattle, USA. As a member of the Specialty coffee Association of America since 2016, NCPA along with the member traders made its presence for the second time in the Global specialty coffee expo in 2017. This event has been very fruitful for our trader members in connecting to potential buyers and similarly our traders had their sample tested for specialty coffee and the results were very exciting. Similarly SCA has also taken steps to ensure the presence on NCPA and its member traders to take part in various courses like Roasting, Q-grading, cupping and other issues related to Specialty coffee to ensure the future of Nepalese Specialty coffee.
Nepal Coffee Producers Association has an online form which interested parties or individuals can download. The form can be submitted via the company email or directly to the main office